SIMATIC S7-1500, Analog input/output module AI 4x U/I/R/RTD/TC ST; 4 channels in groups of 4; hardware interrupts; Diagnostics AQ 2x U/I ST; 2 channels in groups of 2; substitute value; Diagnostics COMMON mode voltage approx. 10 V 16 bit; accuracy 0.3% incl. push-in front connector, infeed element, shield bracket, shield terminal 6ES75347QE000AB0_datasheet_en
Overview of I/O Moduls
I/O modules are the interface between the SIMATIC S7-1500 and the process:
- Digital and analog modules provide exactly the inputs/outputs required for each task.
- Technology modules for SIMATIC S7-1500 and ET 200MP
- With integrated functions for high-speed counting and position detection
- With integrated inputs and outputs for tasks at the process level, and short response times
- Communication modules for SIMATIC S7-1500 and ET 200MP
- For data exchange using point-to-point coupling
- For connecting to PROFIBUS
- For connecting to Industrial Ethernet
- Connection system for user-friendly, low-overhead wiring of the S7-1500 and ET 200MP modules
Application of S7-1500 SM 534
Analog inputs record process signals such as pressure or temperature and forward them in digitalized format (16-bit format) to the control. They are suitable for the measurement of current (2-wire and 4-wire transmitters), voltage, and resistance, as well as for the connection of resistance thermometers and thermocouples (measurement types depend on the module).
Analog outputs convert a 16-bit digital value into a current or a voltage and output this to the process. They are suitable, for example, for controlling proportional valves or small servo drives.
The following analog input/output module is available:
- AI/AQ 4xU/I/RTD/TC / 2xU/I ST
4 analog input channels;
16 bit resolution; accuracy +/-0.3%; one potential group; 10 V common mode voltage; parameterizable diagnostics; hardware interrupts (two upper and lower limit values); calibration during execution time.
2 output channels;
16 bit resolution; accuracy +/-0.3%; one potential group; parameterizable diagnostics; parameterizable substitute values for the outputs; calibration during execution time.
Module width 25 mm