Order No.: 6AG1226-6DA32-5XB0 6AG12266DA325XB0 SIPLUS S7-1200 SM 1226 F-DQ 4×24 V DC -25…+55°C with conformal coating based on 6ES7226-6DA32-0XB0 . F-DQ 4x 24 V DC 2A, PROFIsafe, 70 mm overall width, up to PL E (ISO 13849-1)/ SIL3 (IEC 61508)6AG12266DA325XB0_datasheet_en
- Digital inputs as supplement to the integral I/O of the CPUs
- Integrated into the overall automation for the implementation of safety-related requirements
- With integrated safety functions
- Communication with fail-safe CPUs via PROFIsafe mechanisms
- For flexible adaptation of the controller to the corresponding task
- For subsequent expansion of the system with additional inputs
- Operable exclusively in the central system
The fail-safe modules of the SIMATIC S7-1200 Controller permit the implementation of safety-related application requirements integrated into the overall automation. The safety functions required for fail-safe operation are integrated in the modules. Communication with the fail-safe SIMATIC S7 CPUs is performed by means of PROFIsafe mechanisms.
The modules can only be operated in central configurations.
- 16 inputs (SIL 2/category 3/PL d), 8 inputs (SIL 3/category 3 or category 4/PL e) or a mixture
- Rated input voltage 24 V DC
- Suitable for switches and 3/4-wire proximity switches (BERO)
- Two short-circuit proof sensor supplies, each one for eight inputs; external sensor supply possible
- Module fault indicator (DIAG; green and red LED)
- Status indicator for each input (green LED)
- Fault indicator for each input (red LED)
- Plain text identification of module type and function class:
- 2D matrix code (article and serial number)
- Color coding of the module type DI: White
- Hardware and firmware version
- Complete article No.