Order No.: 6AG1234-4HE32-4XB0 6AG12344HE324XB0 SIPLUS S7-1200 SM 1234 4AI/2AQ for medial exposure with conformal coating based on 6ES7234-4HE32-0XB0 . analog I/O +/-10 V: 14-bit resolution or 0-20mA: 13-bit resolution6AG12344HE324XB0_datasheet_en
- Analog inputs and outputs for SIPLUS S7-1200
- With extremely short conversion times
- For connecting analog actuators and sensors without additional amplifiers
- Even solves more complex automation tasks
- From +60 °C to +70 °C, max. 50% of the inputs and outputs can be controlled simultaneously
SIPLUS extreme products are based on SIMATIC standard products. The contents listed here were taken from the respective standard products. SIPLUS extreme-specific information was added.
SM 1234 analog input/outputs permit the use of analog inputs/outputs.
This provides users with the following advantages:
- Optimal adaptation:
With analog and digital expansion modules, users can optimally match their controllers even to more complex tasks
- Direct connection of sensors and actuators:
Up to 14 bit resolution plus sign and different input/output ranges permit the connection of sensors and actuators without an additional amplifier
If the task is expanded subsequently, the controller can be upgraded. Updating of the user program is extremely simple
The SM 1234 analog input/output signal modules have the same design features as the basic devices.
- Installation on DIN rails:
The modules are snapped onto the rail next to the CPU on the right and are electrically and mechanically connected to each other and to the CPU by the integral slide mechanism.
- Direct installation:
Horizontal or vertical mounting on DIN rail or direct mounting in the cabinet using integral lugs.
The SM 1234 analog input/output signal modules:
- convert analog signals from the process into digital signals for internal processing by the SIMATIC S7-1200 Controller.
- convert digital signals of the SIMATIC S7-1200 Controller into signals for controlling the respective process.