SIMATIC S7-1500 digital input/output module, DI16x 24 V DC BA, 16 channels in groups of 16, input delay typ. 3.2ms Input type 3 (IEC 61131), DQ16X24 V DC/0.5A BA; 16 channels in groups of 8; 4 A per group incl. push-in front connector 6ES75231BL000AA0_datasheet_en
Overview of I/O Moduls
I/O modules are the interface between the SIMATIC S7-1500 and the process:
- Digital and analog modules provide exactly the inputs/outputs required for each task.
- Technology modules for SIMATIC S7-1500 and ET 200MP
- With integrated functions for high-speed counting and position detection
- With integrated inputs and outputs for tasks at the process level, and short response times
- Communication modules for SIMATIC S7-1500 and ET 200MP
- For data exchange using point-to-point coupling
- For connecting to PROFIBUS
- For connecting to Industrial Ethernet
- Connection system for user-friendly, low-overhead wiring of the S7-1500 and ET 200MP modules
Digital inputs record 24 V DC signals in the plant and forward them to the controller. Switches and 2, 3 or 4-wire proximity switches can be connected.
Digital outputs switch 24 V DC voltages in the plant and thus transfer internal signals from the controller to the plant. Solenoid valves, DC contactors, and indicator lights can be connected.
The low-cost 25 mm wide input/output module does not have settable parameters or diagnostic functions and can therefore be integrated very easily into the engineering. It is recommended for use in locations where only very few input/output channels are necessary or under conditions of use in which a high number of channels must be implemented in a very limited space.
The following digital input/output modules with a width of 25 mm are available:
- DI 16x24VDC / DQ 16x24VDC/0.5A BA:
16 digital inputs for recording 24 V DC signals; sinking input; one potential group; fixed input delay 3.2 ms; input type 3 (IEC 61131);
16 digital outputs 24 V DC / 0.5 A (transistor); sourcing output; two potential groups; 4 A per group