Order No.: 7MH4960-4AA01 7MH49604AA01 SIWAREX WP241 belt weigher electronic (1 channel) for strain gauge load cells / full bridges (1-4mV/V) for SIMATIC S7-1200 or stand alone, RS485 and Ethernet-Interface, onboard I/O: 4 DI / 4 DO 1 AO (0/4…20mA)7MH49604AA01_datasheet_en
SIWAREX WP241 is a flexible weighing module for belt scales. The compact module is easy to install in the SIMATIC S7-1200 automation system. It can also be operated as a standalone module, i.e. without a SIMATIC CPU.
SIWAREX WP241 offers the following key advantages:
- Uniform design technology and consistent communication in SIMATIC S7-1200
- Uniform configuration with TIA Portal
- Operation without SIMATIC CPU possible
- Direct connection of an operator panel via Ethernet
- Four digital inputs and outputs, one analog output
- Measurement of weight with a high resolution of ±4 million parts
- Simple adjustment of belt scales using the SIWATOOL V7 program via the Ethernet interface – even without knowledge of SIMATIC
- Replacement of module possible without renewed calibration of the scale
- Use in hazardous area zone 2
- Different calibration methods: With test weights, test chain, automatically or via material batch.
- Specification of belt inclination angle
- 6 totalization memories
- Simulation of speed and belt load for test purposes
- Comprehensive diagnostics functions
SIWAREX WP241 is the optimal solution wherever belt scales are used that demand high accuracy, high user-friendliness, and flexible system integration. The typical applications of the SIWAREX WP241 are determining the current material flow rate, belt load and belt speed. Furthermore, 6 totalizers are available for evaluating the amount of material conveyed.