The JXCL1 is a single axis controller for the 24VDC step motors of LE
series electric actuators. This controller supports the IO-Link
communication protocol. When paired with an IO-Link master, it is possible
to monitor status, reset alarms, set step data, and input motion controls
directly from the PLC’s HMI screen. A full range of parameter settings are
available. IO-Link enables settings recovery when changing the controller
for any reason. JXCL1 incorporates IO-Link version 1.1 and com3 speed.
– 14 input bytes (controller to master) for operation monitoring via
– 22 output bytes (master to controller) for direct operation via IO-Link
– 64 lines of step data available to set by master, laptop or pendant
– Software configuration via laptop or teaching pendant (sold separaely)
– Screw bracket or DIN rail mounting
– 3 LED status indicators
Download JXCL1 Datasheet by click the link Datasheet.