The 10-MGF low profile guide table for clean rooms integrates a compact
cylinder to a large diameter concentric guide sleeve to handle loads
applied from any direction providing equal eccentric load resistance
through 360°. Using the guide sleeve instead of guide rods reduces the
unit’s weight by 15% and eliminates eccentric load capacity variances
caused by load orientation. An internal non-rotating pin has been added to
prevent rotation of the top plate. Expelling contaminants outside a clean
room can be done by (10-) exhaust relief.
– Bore sizes: 40, 63, 100 mm
– Stroke lengths: 30, 50, 75, 100
– Non-rotating accuracy +/-0.08° for 40 mm bore
– Non-rotating accuracy +/-0.06° for 63 mm bore
– Non-rotating accuracy +/-0.05° for 100 mm bore
– Auto switch capable
Download 10-MGF Datasheet by click the link Datasheet.