The CP96N series is available with a single or double rod in 6 bore sizes
from 32 to 100mm. The air cushion and bumper cushion combination greatly
reduces noise at the end of stroke. High accuracy covers and tie rod nuts
improve mounting accuracy and extend the cylinder life. Increasing the
precision of the bushing and piston rod, as well as reducing tolerances,
has decreased the deflection of the piston rod. Standard strokes range
from 25 to 800mm.
– Lock can be manually operated with a hexagon wrench – can be easily
mounted onto equipment
– Improved ease of maintenance – the lock unit and the cylinder can be
– Holding force improved by 15%
– Stopping accuracy within ±1mm
– Overall length reduced by 27.5mm max.
Download C96N C96ND Datasheet by click the link Datasheet.