Series CS2 with environmental options is a double acting, single rod,
non-lube air cylinder that is well suited for tougher applications.
Aluminum die-cast is used for both the rod and head covers, which means a
maximum weight reduction of approximately 50% (basic 125mm bore, 100mm
stroke). This series is available in bore sizes 125mm, 140mm, and 160mm
with maximum strokes up to 1600mm (dependings on the mounting
– Double acting, single rod
– XC4 – Heavy duty rod scraper for dusty environments
– XC22 – Fluororubber seals for chemical compatibility
– XC35 – Rod coil scraper to remove weld slag from piston rod
– XC68 – Hard chrome plated, stainless steel piston rod
– Auto Switch capable
Download CS2 CDS2 Datasheet by click the link Datasheet.