The MB series is a light weight, medium duty tie rod cylinder. Available
bore sizes range from 32mm to 125mm. The standard air cushion utilizes a
floating cushion seal to eliminate piston rod bouncing. The MB series is
available with many standard options, which include stroke adjustment,
tandem, high/low temperature seals, heavy rod scraper, non-rotating rod,
double rod and many more.
– Standard: double acting, non rotating single rod
– Bore sizes: 32, 40, 50, 63, 80, 100 (mm)
– Strokes from 25mm through 700mm depending upon bore size
– Mounts: basic, foot, flange, and clevis
– With or without nylon or heat resistant rod boot
– Variety of switches and a variety of lead wire lengths
Download MB1K-Z MDB1K-Z Datasheet by click the link Datasheet.