The MGGL integrates a round body cylinder for its power source with
external guide rods to isolate the load bearing from the movement of the
actuator’s rod and seals for a compact and light weight unit. The high
precision ball bushing allows for smooth operation that ensures stable
travel resistance, suitable for pushing and lifting applications. The
stroke adjustment (up to 50 mm) can be either on the extend or retract
cycle. It is enhanced with shock absorbers at the end of stroke for maximum
kinetic energy absorption. Non-rotating accuracy ranging from +/-0.02° for
100 mm bore to +/-0.07° for 20 mm bore.
– Bore sizes: 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63, 80, 100 mm
– Available in basic or front flange mounting
– Adjustable stroke option, extent cycle (XC8)
– Adjustable stroke option, retract cycle (XC9)
– External shock absorbers as standard
– Auto switch capable
Download MGGL-XC8-XC9 Datasheet by click the link Datasheet.