The MHL2-Z is designed for applications that require a wide range of travel
for gripping many different sized work pieces; the updated MHL2 Series
finger motion is synchronized by a rack-and-pinion mechanism. The double
construction creates a compact gripper with a large holding force.
– Bore sizes 10, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40mm
– Re-designed to reduce weight
– Built in magnet for position sensing
– Open/Closing stroke up to 120mm
– Gripping force up to 396N at 0.5 Mpa
Download MHL2-Z Datasheet by click the link Datasheet.