The MY1H-A*Z Rodless Cylinders have a one-piece carriage and piston that
runs its entire stroke length housed with an inner seal belt to maintain
air pressure with an enhanced magnetic dust seal band to protect from
contaminants. This design offers a compact footprint compared to rod-style
cylinders and features a low profile. The integrated linear guide improves
positioning accuracy. Air cushions are standard adjustable with an easy
access cushion needle, and external shock absorbers are optional.
Auto-switch mounting has been enhanced with a face mounting feature.
– Bore sizes: 25, 32, 40 mm
– Stroke lengths: 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 550,
– Minimum operating pressure: 0.10 MPa (15 psi)
– Speed: 100~1000 mm/sec (air cushion), 100~1500 mm/sec (external shock
– Long stroke option: up to 1500 mm (XB11)
– RoHS compliant
– Auto switch capable
Download MY1H-AxZ Datasheet by click the link Datasheet.