The MY2H Rodless Cylinders have a one-piece carriage and piston that runs
its entire stroke length housed with an inner seal belt to maintain air
pressure combined with an outer dust seal band to protect from
contaminants. The enhanced design offers a 30% lower profile compared to
the MY1H. The integrated high precision linear guide improves positioning
accuracy and repeatability and is available in either single axis or double
axis for increased rigidity. The cylinder component can be detached from
the guide units or workpiece for easy maintenance and cylinder replacement.
Air cushions are standard and external shock absorbers are optional.
– Bore sizes: 16, 25, 40 mm
– Stroke lengths: 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 550,
– Minimum operating pressure: 0.10 ~ 0.15 MPa (15 ~ 22 psi)
– Speed: 100~1000 mm/sec (w/o stroke adjustment bolt), 100~1500 mm/sec
(external shock absorber)
– Long stroke option: up to 1500 mm (XB11), up to 1000 mm for 16 bore
– Auto switch capable
Download MY2H Datasheet by click the link Datasheet.