SMC has improved product performance and reliability with the redesigned SY
series valve. The SY3000 and SY5000 have the same valve width as their
predecessors, but the flow has been increased by up to 80%, allowing the
valve size to be reduced. A built-in strainer in the pilot valve prevents
trouble caused by foreign matter. By using H-NBR seal material for the main
valve and seals, Ozone resistance has been improved. Side, top and bottom
port/pipe directions are available to allow flexible installation. The SY
is available in body ported or base mounted styles, and can be used
individually or manifold mounted.
*** We are currently experiencing long lead times for some SY products.
Please consult with SMC Representative for alternatives such as natural
color SY. To order natural color SY, please add “-NA” at the end of the
part number. ***
– 3-port 3 position valve to control vacuum suction and release
– Release air flow can be adjusted through resistor
– Can be mounted on the same manifold as the standard valve
– External pilot
– Vacuum pressure port: -100 kPa to 0.7 Mpa
– Release pressure port: 0 to 0.6 MPa
Download SY5AxR Datasheet by click the link Datasheet.