Flame resistant, one-touch fitting series KR can be used for a wide range
of pressures from a low vacuum up to a pressure of 145 PSI. The use of a
special profile ensures positive sealing and reduced resistance when the
tube is being inserted. KR fittings are effective when piping in a confined
space. The body and threaded portion can turn.
– Effective when piping is in a confined space
– Release collar allows easy removal of tubing without damaging the tube
– Ideal for areas where weld splatter is generated
– Flame resistant material
– Maximum operating pressure of 1.0MPa
– This product is not intended for use in potable water systems
Download KR Datasheet by click the link Datasheet.